Monday, February 4, 2008

Houston we have a problem….

Last Friday, I had what I thought was last post op visit with ENT. Thought being the key operative……Apparently I am not a good healer, as the surgical field is not at the mend point he expected and there is concern of infection. This means more drugs, although just heavy antibiotics – all I need is gangrene of the brain! I’m scheduled for a cat scan this week to determine if he needs to repack the area. I can only begin to tell you the excruciating pain this packing causes - right up there with child birth, self amputation, or having the Acme anvil blown thru your head when attempting to capture the Roadrunner. Soooooo, BACK to headaches on a scale of seven (which has lessened to a three), along with dizziness, nausea, and exhaustion. At least I will be ready for bikini season!

No comments: