Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Pinot Evil

Jed Steele, one of my most favorite winemakers, sent me a collection of his single vineyard pinot noirs. Jed stopped by the hotel and gave the team a tasting the day before my surgery – purely coincidental - so Jed’s wine was the last I had before project brain probe. Cannot even begin to tell you how anxious I am to get to a point where I can sit down with friends and enjoy these gems. Be one of the first to sign up for the pinot noir extravaganza - date to be confirmed!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

We know you're fully recovered when you're already talking wine post-surgery. The ladies of EM are so there to share your gems! :)

Anonymous said...

Tara,

Great news! I'm so glad things are all gin in the right direction. I'm not sure what to think about freezing your blood, popsicle! Anyway, if the date works out you can put me down for a seat at the PN table. I'm back in BH with the rest of the mentally insane and wealthy, NYC next week and then I'll be in the big virgin..ian. See you then.

Rockstar. x

Anonymous said...

Can I make the blood daquiri???

Anonymous said...

Wow, a wine event with Tara?!?! Where do I sign up? I might even be convinced to fly back to DC for that one or can we hold it in Vegas as part of the T-Mac World Tour????